The Box (short film rough cut)


This is the rough cut of my short action film titled The Box. It was shot in my house with a Panasonic HC-X920 and a Canon 650D. I edited it with Adobe Premiere CC 2015. The animation was made with HUION KAMVAS GT-191 and Macromedia Flash 8.

The video had only two shots filmed with the 650D. I did the rest of it with the Panasonic HC-X920 because it was faster and easier to set up that camera for the shots. Plus I am a one man crew so I was in front of the camera most of the time and the autofocus came in handy.


Fun facts:
The budget wasn't 150 million dollars.
All of the people in this video are played by me.
It wasn't made during one single day.
It is not a vlog or let's play with no edits at all whatsoever.
My friends gave me some useful ideas during the editing process.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése