Things I want from a live action Transformes movie

If the live action Transformers movies want to redeem themselves, the creators should work harder to impress me. These movies got stuck in an echo chamber. So I collected some points in order to make a better film.

- Have easy to follow and well choreographed action.
- Have intelligent humour or no jokes if it is too hard to write actually funny jokes without being forced.
- Make the Transformers the main protagonists. Give them more screentime and make those characters more memorable .
- Have a good, competent director and screenwriter who gives a shit.
- Have a better story.
- Write better dialogues and conversations.
- Reduce the number of the human characters.
- Reduce the military propaganda, patriotism and advertisements.
- Adapt a story from the comic book.
- Study the source material.
- Have a coherent film and consistant tone.
- Cut the scenes out which don’t further the plot. Have a maximum 2 hours of screentime.
- The Transformers have to use lasers.
- Choreoghraph easy to follow fight scenes.

 I know that as long as Michael Bay is in charge - or whoever is responsible for the lame ideas - nothing will change. I am sure that the new movie is not going to be much different either. I am not that optimistic, naive or stupid to believe that this time we are going to get a movie that the old fans hope for.
If I am wrong I am going to find a way to say that I am sorry. The material has got a lot of potential but sadly I haven't got high expectations so far. Transformers Prime is the correct way to give the franchise a proper reboot and I haven't seen that kind of quality in the Bayformers movies.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése